Thursday, February 4, 2010

so this is katie/kitty/meg. one of the fab 5. and i have a question...what are boys so stupid? i would think that after growing up with 3 brothers that i would know the answer to that question, but i have no words. i just don't understand why it's so hard for a girl to find a descent guy friend in this town. i feel that if you try to be nice to a guy they think that you must like them. i mean seriously??? don't flatter yourself. i'm just saying that i'm in a major with 100 girls that are emotional time bombs waiting to exploded at any minute and then you got the murses. o and i live in the little women house (which i love)...i'm just saying that i've had my girl fix to last me til the end of time. i guess this is the part of me that is use to watching sports games on the weekend, playing sports, and working on the farm. ugh i'm just flusterated. yes i just made up that word. ok so i'm off my soap box now and back to my books. i know who would know the answer to my question....e elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment