Sunday, February 14, 2010

since it's valentine's day...

here are some things i love. thanks to my roomie katie, i've been reading the pioneer woman's blog...and i just read her list of "love's". oh to love the simple things!! (these are in no particular order...) happy valentine's day! kdo
- Jesus :)
- diet coke
- splenda, and that it sweetens everything...i couldn't live without it.
- my family
- my friends/relationships
- my major
- meeting new people, learning about their lives, and then cleaning their teeth haha. i saw one of my patients yesterday in a goodwill thrift store. it was the oddest experience, i'm not sure why...
- beth moore books, now reading one called "insecurities: you've been a bad friend to us".
- rooster kitchens
- rainy days
- being active, especially running. i feel like i can "get away" from things. it's a great escape!
- rainboots
- a good cry
- good movies
- good food
- tcby
- creativity
- MUSIC! i do everything to music---drive, run, clean my room, shower, etc.
- COFFEE! i am an addict. without it, i crash and burn.
- playing the piano, although i don't do it that often. i wish i had the time to!
- the office and LOST
- honesty: the best policy!
- proverbs
- tenth avenue north!
- clean sheets and laundry and putting the clothes on right after they get out of the dryer!
- randomness/spontaneity
- geocaching
- pictures
- driving with the windows down and a good song blaring to go with my mood
- kids/imaginations
- fruit, espec canteloupe!
- a good shopping run to supertarget
- reading blogs, and blogging
- listening to my dad's wisdom and stories. i don't think i've told him how appreciative i am that he likes and wants to share his wisdom with me out of love. i definitely take it for granted.
- leggings
- patience
- when people are on time!
- my morning routine
- reading isaiah
- mission work
- talking to new people
- text messaging
- rocking chairs
- beaches!
- spring time
- uplifting quotes/encouragement from friends and my mom
- being at home :)
- bowling with bumpers
the end!!

No comments:

Post a Comment