Thursday, February 11, 2010

All Around......

People talking, music, typing, ESPN on the TV, coffee brewing, door opening and closing.....These are the sounds around me. I am sitting a coffee shop reading and then decided to check out facebook which lead to looking at our blog. I've wanted to post for awhile but for some reason didn't feel like I could because I didn't have an interesting story or something wise to say. But then I realized who cares! So here I am at Republic blogging! hahaha I am blogging, that makes me laugh. I haven't done a blog like this since livejournal! Livejournal, why did I ever do that. Any who!

I am reading A Praying Life by Paul E. Miller. So far what I have read has been super encouraging and eye opening. Many times when I pray I feel like I have to say the right thing and sound more like I am reading a script instead of saying whats on my heart and mind. Then when I pray at night I am already tired from being up late, have finished reading, and then I fall asleep during my prayer. Recently I have actually had a conversation with Jesus. I have talked to him like I would talk to a friend. It really is a different experience and feels more like personal relationship!

I am listening to a CD that Kitty made me and I love it!!!! For a long time I thought I knew a lot about music but I have recently come to the conclusion that I don't! This CD is great! I have listened to it everyday, not even kidding!!! Just took a sip of my coffee and its cold, terrible! Has such a different taste than hot coffee. Well, my killer is still out there!!! For those who don't know we are playing mission impossible with RUF and we were assigned someone to kill/eliminate within one week. Well I am still alive, but there is still time for me die! I have not eliminated my person yet either but maybe she/he will go down! Anyways I have stayed out of social situations so I wouldn't die and all my roommates are protecting me as well! But I am still looking over my shoulder and making sure my killer isn't here!!!!! Friday Valentine's Day comes out!!! We are having a girls night and going to see it!! I am really excited it looks awesome!!!! Oh hopefully my next post will consist of pictures from our random snow day and our new protector, Jasper(who by the way is still standing! very impressed with our skills)! Well until next time........

ars

No comments:

Post a Comment